The goals of having an e-commerce web site are to sell your products online, streamline your current business, and increase profits. There are many ways to promote your new e-commerce web site that are proven methods for small businesses.
The following are tips and suggestions regarding what may work for your business
(1) Get your CURRENT clients to buy off your web site. Give them free shipping, increase the price if they buy over the phone or in the store… just get them there!
(2) Make sure your keywords reflect the products you are selling in your shopping cart!
(3) Get your current clients to market for you. Offer a coupon or discount if they get someone else to buy your products through your web site.
(4) “Tell a Friend” Create opportunities for people to send your web site address or product information to a friend from your web site.
(5) Set up an email campaign to a strategic group of perspective clients, inviting them to visit your web site and take advantage of a great offer.
(6) Buy a mailing list and mail out coupons and/or fliers to get new clients to visit and buy products from you.
(7) Promote your products and online store at a local trade show or street fair.
(8) Submit a news release about your online store to a local paper or a Chamber of Commerce newsletter.
(9) Promotions. Constantly be putting something “on sale” to get people to come back month after month.
We look forward to working with you to make your online store a success!